Private limited Company Registration
A private limited company is a company which is privately held for small businesses.
The liability of the members of a Private Limited Company is limited to the amount of shares respectively held by them. Shares of Private Limited.
Private limited Company Registration
A private limited company is a company which is privately held for small businesses. The liability of the members of a Private Limited Company registration in Chennai is limited to the amount of shares respectively held by them. Shares of Private Limited. To start a company, a minimum number of 2 members are required and a maximum number of 200 members as per the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013. It must have a minimum paid-up capital of Rs 1 lakh or such higher amount which may be prescribed from time to time. It is mandatory for all the private companies to use the word private limited after its name.
Procedure For Company Registration
Complete our Simple Form
You need to fill our simple company registration online form and submit documents for formation of a company.
Obtain DSC and DPIN from us
After submitting your documents we will provide you with Digital Signature online and DPIN.
Verification and Name Approval
Details provided by you will be verified and then we shall apply for name approval.
We will create all the required documents and file them with ROC Filings on your behalf.
Your work is completed
Once your company is incorporated, we shall send you all the documents and DSCs.
Documents Required For Company Registration
- Copy of PAN Card of directors
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Passport size photograph of directors
- Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of directors
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)
5 Steps For Company Registration
First of all, the partners have to apply for Digital signature and DPIN. Digital signature is an online signature used for filing and DPIN refer to Directors PIN number issued by MCA. If the directors already have DSC and DPIN, then this step can be skipped.
It typically takes 15- 25 days to form a Private limited company and get the incorporation certificate. Incorporation certification is a proof that company has been created. It also includes your CIN number.
Then you need to apply for PAN and TAN. PAN and TAN are received in 7 working days. Post this, you can submit the Incorporation certificate, MOA, AOA and PAN with a bank to open your bank account.
Advantages Of Private Limited Company
- Preferred by banks, VCs & investors.
- Easy to allocate and redistribute shares to investors or other directors.
- Separate legal entity which limits your liability.
- Offers the flexibility of a partnership firm and the advantages of a Public Ltd Company.
- Easy to register, manage & run.
- Easy to dissolve or wind-up.
What’s included in package?
Frequently Asked Questions
How many directors are required to register a company?
Can a company be registered at residential address?
Can my wife/relative be a director in company?
- Age should be more than 18 years
- Not criminally prosecuted
- Of sane mind
- Not bankrupt
What is the minimum capital required to register a company?
How to select a name of the company?
- It should be unique
- There should be no trademark registered of the given name
- It should have a prefix and activity word
- It should not have words like finance, minister etc
- For words like Global, Corporation, World the capital should be more that 25 lakhs
What is tax rate for Private limited companies?
Can I be a director if I am a employee in other company?
But you need to check your employment agreement to see if your company policy allows you to be a director.
Why Choose Madras Filings
GOT QUESTIONS? GET A FREE CONSULTATION
We’re here to help answer your questions. Financial matters can be complicated, our experts are on hand to help inform you of every aspect regarding your topic.