Trade License Registration
Trade license is also referred to as Shop and Establishments Act licence. Every business
organization needs a trade license from regulators, be it the municipal corporation or the
state government. Trade License is a document that gives permission and certifies you to
carry on a particular trade or business for which it is issued.
Trade License Registration
Trade license registration online is also referred to as Shop and Establishments Act license. Every business organization needs a trade license from regulators, be it the municipal corporation or the state government. Trade License is a document that gives permission and certifies you to carry on a particular trade or business for which it is issued. It does not give ownership of property or permission for any other activity other than for which it is issued. The municipal corporation authorizes license department and allots licenses in consultation with other specific consultative departments like Health, Engineering, Estate and others of the same type. More details Click here
Procedure For Trade License Registration
Complete our Simple Form
You are required to fill your details in our simple questionnaire and submit documents.
Register for Trade License
You are required to give all the required information to Register Trade License.
Submission of Documents
We will create all the required documents and applications and file them on your behalf.
Your work is now completed
Your License will be sent through courier. It is suggested to keep 2-3 copies of it.
Documents Required for Trade Licence
- Lease documents/agreement in case of premises are on lease
- ID Proof
- Occupancy Certificate
- Address Proof
- Cancelled Cheque, Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN of Entity
What’s included in package?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Trade License?
Furthermore, this license does not pass on any sort of property ownership to the holder of the license.
Who issues the trade license?
Who Need Trade License?
How to get Trade License?
• One of our experts will call you very soon.
• They will understand about business and the requirement for obtaining the trade license.
• We will make the required documents and send it to you for review.
• If there’s any change, we will make it and send it to the concerned department along with the application form for the trade license.
• Once the department is fulfilled with the document verification, it will issue the Trade License.
What are the documents required for getting Trade License?
• Lease documents/agreement in case of premises are on lease
• Occupation certificate
• ID proof of applicant (for individual it is Aadhaar card and for company, it is PAN card & certificate of incorporation)
• Registration certificate from concerned authority
How much does it cost to get Trade License?
What is the process to get Trade License?
1. Application in Form 353 or 354, depends on the case.
2. If the applicant is a person, his/her Aadhaar Card is necessary.
3. If the applicant is any Company, LLP, Firm, etc, the PAN Card and incorporation certificate or document.
4. Latest Tax Payment Receipt.
5. Consent letter or Lease documents from the Owner of the property.
Why Choose Madras Filings
GOT QUESTIONS? GET A FREE CONSULTATION
We’re here to help answer your questions. Financial matters can be complicated, our experts are on hand to help inform you of every aspect regarding your topic.