Every company is required to file the annual accounts and annual return as per The
Companies Act, 2013 within 30 days and 60 days respectively from the conclusion of the
Annual General Meeting.
Every company is required to file the annual accounts and annual return as per The Companies Act, 2013 within 30 days and 60 days respectively from the conclusion of the Annual General Meeting. The ROC filing of annual accounts is governed under Section 129(3), 137, of The Companies Act, 2013 read with Rule 12 of the Company (Accounts) Rules, 2014 and annual return is governed under Section 92 of the Companies Act,2013 read with Rule 11 of the Companies (Management and Administration) Rules, 2014.
Procedure to file ROC Compliancese
Complete our Simple Form
Submit the Documents
Verification of Documents
All the required documents, returns,forms are prepared and verified.
We shall file the forms
We File various forms & returns required with the ROC and update all your records.
Your work is completed
Once return is filed, we shall send you the documents and return your DSCs.
Documents required to file ROC Compliance
- MOA/AOA of company
- Certificate of Incorporation
What’s included in package?
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the meaning of Corporate Compliances?
2. Who is the Governing Law and Regulatory Authority of India under Company Laws?
3. What is the importance of Corporate Compliance?
4. Whether the Compliance with various laws rules & regulations of Companies Act 2013 are mandatory?
5. What are the Compliances under Companies Act 2013?
Why Choose Madras Filings
GOT QUESTIONS? GET A FREE CONSULTATION
We’re here to help answer your questions. Financial matters can be complicated, our experts are on hand to help inform you of every aspect regarding your topic.