Food License (FSSAI) Registration
As per Section 31(1) & 31(2) of FSS Act, 2006 every Food Business Operator in the country is required to be licensed/registered under the Food Safety &Standards Authority of India. Fssai registration Trichy the licensing and registration procedure and requirements are regulated by Food Safety & Standards (Licensing and food license registration Trichy ) Regulations, 2011. Registration is meant for petty food manufacturers that includes petty retailer, hawker, itinerant vendor or a temporary stall holder or small or cottage scale industry having annual turnover up to 12 lakhs. All food businesses having income more than this limit are required to take a license.
Procedure For Online FSSAI Registration
Complete a Simple Form
You need to fill our FSSAI application form and provide details about your food business. food license registration
Send your Documents
You need to email us the required documents and we will create your FSSAI Form A and Form B.
Your food license registration Chennai application along with other declarations are filed to the local FBO by our CS/ CA.
FSSAI license Issued
We will mail you the license which will act as food license online after regular follows ups with the food safety department.
Documents required to obtain FSSAI Food License
- Copy of Property paper (If owned property)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of Proprietor/ Partners/ Director
- Authority letter
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Food Safety Management System plan or certificate
- Declaration form
- Photo Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
- Form IX: Nomination of Persons by a Company along with the Board Resolution
Steps for getting the Food license
Once the payment confirmation is reflected in your FSSAI account, you need to file Form B with the government. There are multiple declarations and resolutions that need to be filed with your application. E.g., board resolution, owner self-declaration. These declarations should ideally be prepared by a company secretary.
You will then need to follow-up with the government department for an update on your application. The government may send back your application for edits – if you fail to respond with 15 days of the application, then your application will be rejected.
The government department will take 45-60 working days to completely review your application and approve the same. Else, you can hire LegalRaasta for getting the FSSAI license for you. We get license issued in 98% of our cases and save our customers from all the government hassles.In certain situations, customer might need to visit the Food department or pay additional fees to the inspector
What’s included in package?
As per Section 31(1) & 31(2) of FSS Act, 2006 every Food Business Operator in the country is
required to be licensed/registered under the Food Safety &Standards Authority of India.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the full form of FSSAI?
What is that FSSAI Registration?
3. What are the compliance requirements?
What are the types of FSSAI Food Licences?
• Basic FSSAI Registration- Annual turnover of less than Rs. 12 Lakhs
• State FSSAI Licence- Annual turnover between Rs.12 Lakhs- Rs. 20 crores
• Central FSSAI Licence- Annual turnover more than Rs.20 crores
How much FSSAI Registration cost?
• Basic FSSAI Registration 1 year cost is Rs.4500/-
• Central FSSAI Registration1 year Rs.17999/-
• State FSSAI Registration 1 year Rs.11000/-
How to process to get FSSAI license?
Food Safety and Standard Authority of India is an authority to give a food license to the food business in India. The way to obtain an FSSAI license method is specified here:• Go to the Registration column and then look for a food license. The 1st option in that portion is the FSSAI Licence. Click that
• Fill the details like the full name mobile number mentioned on the page.
• Submit your documents by Email.
• The documents will be checked and queries will be settled within 2 working days.
• The candidate will receive the document in 7 working days.
What are the documents required for FSSAI Registration?
• Latest Passport-sized photograph of the candidate
• Identification proof (voter ID card or Aadhaar Card)
• PAN Card
• Address Proof which can be an Electricity or Gas Bill or mobile/Landline bill
• Photo Copy of Property papers (if owned)
• Copy of Rent Agreement along with the NOC. A letter from the Landlord if you are on rent.
Why Choose Madras Filings
GOT QUESTIONS? GET A FREE CONSULTATION
We’re here to help answer your questions. Financial matters can be complicated, our experts are on hand to help inform you of every aspect regarding your topic.